Brewer Bond

BondOne of the first steps to opening a brewery is applying to the TTB for a brewers license. Along with the application you are required to provide a bond to guarantee the payment of taxes to the Federal Government. A bond is not insurance but still something I can help you obtain. The bonds typically start at $100 per year or $250 for a 3-year term. The primary factor in the underwriting of the bond is the financial stability of the brewery and its owners.

To apply for a bond Contact me today and I will send you the necessary application to start the process.

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *